Question: What should someone do if he or she learns they are being accused of or charged with a sex crime in Wisconsin?

Answer: If you are accused or charged with any sex crime, you should immediately contact an attorney. You should not make any statements to law enforcement or anyone else until you have an attorney that will help protect you.

Return to Video Library

Helpful Videos

Click Here To Browse Our Video Library

Watch Here

Ask Tracey A Question

Send Us Your Questions Today!

Get Started Now

Wisconsin Criminal Fact Guide

Download Our Guide & Audio Questions

Listen Now