Question: Can a person appeal a drug crime conviction in Wisconsin?

Answer: Yes, you can appeal a drug crime conviction in Wisconsin. The grounds for an appeal of a drug crimes case will depend on the specific facts of your case. Feel free to give us a call to discuss your specific facts.

Return to Video Library

Helpful Videos

Click Here To Browse Our Video Library

Watch Here

Ask Tracey A Question

Send Us Your Questions Today!

Get Started Now

Wisconsin Criminal Fact Guide

Download Our Guide & Audio Questions

Listen Now