Question: What should I do after being arrested for a federal offense in Wisconsin?

Answer: As with any offense, do not make a statement to anyone. You do not know the circumstances at this point. You may be arrested for a specific offense, but that does not mean that you should be making any kind of a statement. You should certainly get an attorney right away. Federal cases often have very short time periods that apply, and they get moving on those very quickly. So once you’ve been arrested, you do not necessarily have a lot of time before things are going to start moving pretty quickly. So get an attorney right away.

Return to Video Library

Helpful Videos

Click Here To Browse Our Video Library

Watch Here

Ask Tracey A Question

Send Us Your Questions Today!

Get Started Now

Wisconsin Criminal Fact Guide

Download Our Guide & Audio Questions

Listen Now