Question: Do I have any options if I have been ordered removed/deported from the U.S.?

Answer: If it is a recent order from an immigration judge, then there is an appeal process that can be followed. There are very short deadlines on that, so that is very important to look at and deal with very quickly. There’s also some options and, occasionally depending on the circumstances, even if the order for removal is older, a person can file a motion for reconsideration or a motion to reopen if they meet the criteria for those issues. And that can re-open the case and potentially subject them to get them back to where they can qualify for some means of relief from removal.

Return to Video Library

Helpful Videos

Click Here To Browse Our Video Library

Watch Here

Ask Tracey A Question

Send Us Your Questions Today!

Get Started Now

Wisconsin Criminal Fact Guide

Download Our Guide & Audio Questions

Listen Now