Question: What is the process for appealing an OWI conviction for an underage driver in Wisconsin?

Answer: The process for appealing for an underage driver is the same as it is for anyone else. So they would go through the general appeals process. If the case was in municipal court, then the first step is to appeal to circuit court. If the case was already in circuit court, you would then appeal to the court of appeals and raise the legal arguments that you want to raise there.

Return to Video Library

Helpful Videos

Click Here To Browse Our Video Library

Watch Here

Ask Tracey A Question

Send Us Your Questions Today!

Get Started Now

Wisconsin Criminal Fact Guide

Download Our Guide & Audio Questions

Listen Now