Question: How can someone be proactive about a pending OWI case in Wisconsin?

Answer: Two things you need to do are: number one, get your lawyer fast and do so immediately after your arrest if at all possible; and secondly, consider getting some kind of alcohol treatment. It will only help in your case.

Return to Video Library

Helpful Videos

Click Here To Browse Our Video Library

Watch Here

Ask Tracey A Question

Send Us Your Questions Today!

Get Started Now

Wisconsin Criminal Fact Guide

Download Our Guide & Audio Questions

Listen Now