Wisconsin Sex Offender Registration after Moving

Question: Does a person who has been convicted of a sex crime elsewhere have to register as a sex offender in Wisconsin?

Answer: Yes. If a person is required to register in another state and they move to Wisconsin, the great likelihood is that they will continue to have to register and they will be added to the registry in Wisconsin and will have to comply with those requirements.


Call (608) 490-5779 or Schedule a Free Case Evaluation Online

Contact Us

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Scroll Back to Top
24-Hour Support